Shoe Size Finder
To determine your U.S., U.K., or European shoe size:
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest
- Choose a table below (U.S. to find your U.S. size, U.K. to find your U.K. size, Euro to find
your European size).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your
foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 11-1/4 inches is a U.S. 12, a U.K. 12, or a
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear,
fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.